Darwin, Norther Territory
The 2021 NTRB Legal Workshop will be held over 16-18 February in Darwin, Northern Territory and online. The workshop is a CPD event and registration is free.
The workshop presents a unique opportunity for NTRB/SP lawyers to network and share their knowledge and experience of contemporary native title issues.
It is a key forum and professional development event for native title lawyers.
- Registrations have closed for in-person attendance.
- Please email email@example.com to arrange online attendance by 8 February.
The program features:
- Case and legislative updates
- Fishing and customary rights
- Compensation planning and practice
- Federal Court practice
- Land tenure searches
How physical distancing will be managed
The conference room will be set up to maximise social distancing, with 8 tables of 5-6 people per table.
Once final numbers are confirmed, a seating plan will be prepared and you will be asked to stick to your assigned seat for the duration of the workshop.
We recommend checking the Australia Government Department of Health website for up to date and important information about restrictions and conditions for travel.
Check your local state and territory website for further information:
- Australian Capital Territory COVID-19
- New South Wales COVID-19
- Northern Territory COVID-19
- Queensland COVID-19
- South Australia COVID-19
- Tasmania COVID-19
- Victoria COVID-19
- Western Australia COVID-19