We employ a skilled and diverse workforce and particularly encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples to consider working with us.
At AIATSIS we recognise that our employees and volunteers are our most valuable asset, which is why you can expect to be:
- Inspired. As a member of our team you will have the opportunity to tell the story of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Australia; support and facilitate Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander cultural resurgence; and shape our national narrative.
- Empowered. We want you to reach your full potential and we'll help you get there. We offer opportunities for further education, professional development and study assistance. You can also expect personal development planning activities and to work in a supportive learning environment.
- Supported. Your health, safety and wellbeing is important to us. We understand that you will work best when you have a healthy work-life balance which recognises your family commitments. We offer flexible working conditions, competitive leave entitlements and health and wellbeing programs.
- Respected. You will have unique qualities to contribute to our team and we'll appreciate them. We are committed to building and maintaining a workplace culture that values diversity, fosters inclusiveness and embraces the unique skills and qualities of all employees.
- Valued. Your contribution as an employee or volunteer is important to us. Your, skills, knowledge, enthusiasm and passion will be valued.
Find out why our staff love to work at AIATSIS in this short video below.