Prescribed Bodies Corporate (PBCs) hold and manage native title on behalf of traditional owners throughout Australia. They are located in a diversity of areas and have unique experiences. We created profiles for all PBCs in Australia.
The profiles contain information about the organisation recognised as a PBC, including (where available) the:
- History of the organisation.
- Profile information: name, geographic details, contact details, and website.
- Administrative information: Corporation number, corporation date, and links to relevant corporation documents
- Native Title Determination Information: links to NNTT determination details, and links to relevant case law.
- Agreements Information: links to Indigenous Land Use Agreements (ILUAs) details.
- Additional information: media releases.
The profiles are available from the PBC website.