This tutorial is a guide to searching the Mura® Collections catalogue for materials relating to Australian Indigenous languages.
Flash player plug-in is required to play these tutorials - you can download it free of charge.
The tutorial is made up of self-paced modules.
- Module 1: Introduction: duration 4 mins
- Module 2: Australian Indigenous languages collection: duration 5 mins
- Module 3: Pathways thesaurus: duration 6 mins
- Module 4: Language and people bibliographies: duration 4 mins
- Module 5: Requesting copies: duration 2 mins