Registrations for the 2018 National Native Title Conference are now closed.
Please make note of the following changes to the registration process and fees for the 2018 conference:
- There is a one off registration fee of $1,300 (incl. GST). No concession, daily or discounted rates will be offered;
- Registrations tickets are limited and will be issued as a first in first served basis;
- Payment of registrations needs to be finalised within 30 days of registration. If payment is not received within 30 days, AIATSIS reserves the right to cancel your registration; and
- Registrations extended to COB Friday 13 April 2018.
- Registrations closed Friday 13 April 2018.
Full program registration includes ($1,300 incl. GST)
- Attendance to the NTRB and PBC program (Tuesday 5 June)*
- Attendance to the Public Program (Wednesday 6, Thursday 7 June)
- Welcome reception (evening, Tuesday 5 June)
- Conference dinner (evening, Thursday 7 June)
- Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea
- Conference satchel
*Please note, the NTRB and PBC program (Tuesday 5 June) is for NTRB / NTSP and PBC staff, native title claimants and holders and Indigenous peoples only.
Speaker registration ($1,300 incl. GST)
Cancellation and refund policy for registration to the National Native Title Conference 2018.
- Cancellation and refund is available before 1 March and will incur a $50 admin fee.
- Cancellation after 7 March will be non-refundable.
- Cancellation due to illness will be fully refunded if a medical certificate is provided.
- Change of attendee name can be done at no extra cost. Please login to your registration account to make changes to your registration, or contact the conference team.