Join us on the picturesque Acton Peninsula for the 2019 AIATSIS Indigenous Art Market.
The annual Indigenous Art Market presents work from a range of contemporary Indigenous artists and art centres from around Australia directly to the shores of Lake Burley Griffin.
There will also be a range of cultural workshops, traditional music, entertainment and food across the two days that will be announced soon.
The AIATSIS exhibition Ngulla Wellamunagaa, will also be launching at the National Museum of Australia on the same dates as the Indigenous Art Market, offering a unique cultural weekend experience.
Did you know? Attending Art Centres keep 100% of their sales from the art market.
PARTICIPATING ARTISTS & ART CENTRES
- Artists of Ampilatwatja
- Bulabula Arts Aboriginal Corporation
- Burrunju Art
- Durrmu Arts
- Gillawarra Arts
- Ikuntji Artists
- Iltja Ntjarra Many Hands Art Centre
- Jennifer Kemarre Martiniello / Kemarre Arts
- Keringke Arts
- Leah Brideson - Contemporary Aboriginal Artist
- Munupi Arts And Crafts Association
- Numbulwar Numburindi Arts
- Nungala Creative
- Rebecca Barlow
- Tiwi Design Aboriginal Corporation
- Us Mob Writing Group
- Waringarri Aboriginal Art and Kira Kiro Artists
- Warlukurlangu Artists
- Warmun Art Centre
- Warnayaka Art and Cultural Aboriginal Corporation
- Waybarra by Garigarra
WANT TO HELP OUT?
We're looking for sponsors! There are a range of sponsor packages available, email PublicPrograms@aiatsis.gov.au for more information.