What's New in Native Title provides a monthly round-up of native title information, publications and events. It is designed to assist organisations, practitioners and individuals involved in Native Title to access news, information and resources from a broad range of sources.
The information is sourced from information from Native Title Representative Bodies (NTRBs) and Native Title Service Providers, as well as email alert services through:
- the National Native Title Tribunal
- Federal Court Bulletin
- government departments
- the Australian Human Rights Commission
- the Australian Parliament.
Content in What's New in Native Title generally includes information from:
- Native Title determinations
- indigenous land use agreements
- case law (Australia and international)
- parliamentary inquiries
- media releases
- online publications including reports, book reviews and public debates
Native Title in the News provides summaries of newspaper articles and media releases relevant to Native Title. These summaries are produced monthly and are also published in What's New.
You can subscribe to receive Native Title in the News by email for free each month.