Please make note of the following changes to the registration process and fees for the 2018 conference:
- There is a one off registration fee of $1,300 (incl. GST). No concession, daily or discounted rates will be offered;
- Registrations tickets are limited and will be issued as a first in first served basis;
- Payment of registrations needs to be finalised within 30 days of registration. If payment is not received within 30 days, AIATSIS reserves the right to cancel your registration; and
- Registrations close COB 30 March 2018.
To register, please create an account below.
Full program registration includes ($1,300 incl. GST)
- Attendance to the NTRB and PBC program (Tuesday 5 June)*
- Attendance to the Public Program (Wednesday 6, Thursday 7 June)
- Welcome reception (evening, Tuesday 5 June)
- Conference dinner (evening, Thursday 7 June)
- Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea
- Conference satchel
*Please note, the NTRB and PBC program (Tuesday 5 June) is for NTRB / NTSP and PBC staff, native title claimants and holders and Indigenous peoples only.
Speaker registration ($1,300 incl. GST)
If you have been selected to present at this year’s conference, please ensure you register through your CFP Presentation Portal account.
Cancellation and refund policy for registration to the National Native Title Conference 2018.
- Cancellation and refund is available before 1 March and will incur a $50 admin fee.
- Cancellation after 7 March will be non-refundable.
- Cancellation due to illness will be fully refunded if a medical certificate is provided.
- Change of attendee name can be done at no extra cost. Please login to your registration account to make changes to your registration, or contact the conference team.